A trend in cities across the globe, the micro-lofts at the arcade providence offer residents small, attractive living spaces in the center of downtown. These efficiently designed lofts provide a unique opportunity to live affordably in a thriving, urban environment.
The artist’s renderings of the micro-loft shown here are typical of a 2nd floor unit. Please note that these are an idea of how the lofts may look, but there may differences in fabrics and finishes.
- One-bedroom units from 225-450 sq. ft.
- Kitchen with nearly full-sized refrigerator, sink, dishwasher and microwave
- Full bath with shower
- Built-in beds, seating and storage
- Gathering spaces including a common room with flat screen TV, game room and porches
- Bike access: Outside ramp brings rider directly to bike storage room
- Additional lockable storage on basement level
- Coded security access for residents
- On-site laundry facilities
- Convenient access to public transportation
- Downtown conveniences including restaurants, theaters, shopping, art and culture, music and entertainment, gyms and car rentals
- Parking available at Arcade Garage for a monthly fee
- Guest parking passes available for a fee
Prices start at $550/month. Contact the arcade team.